The Fargo DTC1500 Card Printer / Encoder
HID/Fargo's DTC1500 is new for 2018. Built on two decades of unmatched PVC direct-to-card printing know-how, the HID® Fargo® DTC1500 card printer / encoder offers the benefit and lower price of larger print ribbons together with a comprehensive function set – allowing corporations to issue badges, cards and IDs at a fragment of the cost without sacrificing on excellent quality. Designed for high-end organizations' identity projects, government offices, universities and schools, K-12, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium enterprises, the DTC1500 boasts the specific safety capabilities best-fit for those organizations.
Modern, integrated security capabilities
DTC1500 has options to allow you to easily manage the protection functions you need:
- Resin Scramble to ensure safety of printed data left behind on the ribbon
- Custom overlay watermarks come ready-to-implement on each unit
- Lower Cost / Higher Value ribbons and laminates reduce your cost-per-card ratio
- Full and Half-Panel Ribbons are available for the DTC1500
- Versatile, Flexible design makes it easy to scale up features after the initial purchase
- GreenCircle energy efficiency certified printer with eco-friendly refillable ribbon spools
Lower total cost of ownership and more time between refills make the DTC1500 an obvious choice for direct-to-card printing.